Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Wiki supports Author References. The idea:
- Each author creates a template called User-XXX-Link, where XXX is the user name.
- At the bottom of each product page (Custom Track, Distribution, Software, ...) the user inserts the link.
- If adding new product pages, the new pages must be added to the template.
Create a template
In all examples, replace the word MYNAME with your username.
- First, enter in the search field the name template:User-MYNAME-Link and click »Go«.
- On the top of the page, there is a sentence like: »Create the page "Template:User-MYNAME-Link" on this wiki!«. Follow the link.
Enter in the text window the following text ...
... and save the page.
- Press »Edit« and edit the content of the template. Please don't change the layout.
For each of your product pages, go to the bottom and insert:
- Go to the page »Author Reference« and insert the same line in the correct position, with respect to the alphabetic order.